Thursday, August 26, 2010

Almost there

Well, we are almost finished with the agency application. I need a few signatures from hubby, and one letter from the doctor. SO my hope is that by next Wednesday the paperwork is the the mail. Once the application goes in we should hear from the agency in about a week with our Dossier packet. I have a note on the calendar to call Kate our social worker on Monday and get our first home study appointment. I am much better organized and aware this time around. There is some specific papers that Kate will have to do for us for St. Petersburg, so I will give her that information at our first meeting. I am planning on organizing all the templates this weekend so when it is a go, it will be a quick turn around.j
P is doing great, we are talking a little about the next adoption. We are concentrating on sharing mommy right now. We are also doing lots of cleaning out of the house, getting rid of junk. We are also thinking about the things we need to get and even souvenirs we would like to buy this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in touch